N8833 County Road N • Menasha, WI 54952
Office Space Available
Office Space AvailableOffice Lease Information
Tips for Self Storage
Inspect your storage space
Make sure to Inspect your storage unit for adequate sizing. Be sure to allow residual space along walls, floor, and between items to allow for good air flow. Improper stacking of items without allowing airflow could create a moisture condition during certain seasonal periods.
Fill boxes to capacity
Don't pack cartons/boxes partially or bulking because they may collapse or tip over. Make sure to put heavy items like books or tools in small boxes so they are easier to lift. Protect fragile goods with packing (i.e. bubble-pack or other), and place them near the top of your storage space. Do Not Place Cardboard Boxes Directly on the Floor.
Label your storage boxes
Having your boxes labeled well, will allow you to find items easier when searching for items or during a move. Having your items labeled will definitely help when you are looking for an item when you need it. Be sure to put a label on the side as well as the top so that they are easily seen. Once the boxes are stacked on top of each other a label on the top doesn’t help.
Pack the storage space carefully
Make sure to leave air space around the perimeter to aid in ventilation. Do not lean items against the walls. Allow a walk-way to the rear of your space for easy access. Use all the space available, including the height, and place frequently used goods near the door.
• To save space, store sofas & couches (except sofa-beds) on end.
• Cover mattresses and furniture with pads and covers.
• Protect mirrors and pictures by wrapping them with paper pads, or use mirror boxes.
• Don't store shelve & tables flat.
• Make sure to disassemble any tables or shelves and store on their sides.
• Be sure to mark and wrap all pieces for easier re-assembly.
• Seal your boxes with packing tape to keep out dust.
• Leave doors slightly ajar on refrigerators and freezers and clean before storing.
• You can also use the inside of appliances for additional storage
• Use the height of the storage unit also.
100 square feet
$55 - $58
Small One Bedroom Apartment
180 square feet
$72 - $76
Two Bedroom Apartment
240 square feet
$74 - $78
Small Two Bedroom House
330 square feet
$87 - $90
Three Bedroom Home
352 square feet
$100 - $104
Four Bedroom House
432 square feet
$138 - $142
Large Home or Vehicle
504 square feet
$165 - $170
Commercial Storage/Large Home